20/04/2010


Hey my fellow bloggers, just a little blog here with my small collection of Mac lipsticks :-)
From left to right I'll let you know what there called :-)(you may already know them thou)

  • From the Neo Sci-Fi collection. This is called Sunsonic which is white gold and a frost :-)
  • Viva glam Cyndi, which is a lustre. A muted coral-red with a gossy finish :-)
  • Viva glam Gaga also a luster. A cool toned, bubblegum pink with a gloss finish :-)
  • From Rose Romance collection.Called A Rose Romance A mid-toned pink with gold pearl :-)
  • From the Style Worrier collection. Brave New Bronze, creamy mid-toned pink nude :-)
  • From Give Me Liberty of London collection. Called Blooming Lovely(Amplified) creamy greyed lilac mauve :-)
They all cost around £12-£12.50
I love these all but I think my favorite at the moment is the Give me Liberty's, Blooming Lovely :-) The color is gorgeous and I like the consistency :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment