23/05/2010


Hey all I hope your having a wonderful day :-)....I thought I'd do this for a bit of fun...enjoy my lovelies xxx
What time did you get up this morning? 9.30ish am

How do you like your steak? Well done please!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar I think :-/
What is your favourite TV show? Mentalist :-) Simon Bakers ace!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Lots of place I love! San Fran poss or Orlando :)
What did you have for breakfast? Don't usually have brekkie, had a Muller Fruit corner @ 12ish
What is your favourite cuisine? Love Good old English sunday roasts, but love Italian food too!

What foods do you dislike? Ham & pineapple pizza, Gerkins, Olives
Favourite place to eat? Polash, Prezzo, Bella, Zizzi's :-)

Favourite dressing? Balsamic

What kind of vehicle do you drive? I can't atm :(
Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia

Cup half empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Full

Where would you want to retire? I don't know really, haven't given it alot of thought yet

Favourite time of the day? Don't have one
Where were you born? Cheltenham
Favourite sport to watch? Ice skating, Tennis (wimbledon)

Bird watcher? Nope
Are you a morning or night person? I can be either

Do you have any pets? Not me but parents have birds and a dog

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes...it's me birthday this weds (26th May) :-)
What did you want to be when you were little? I cant remember

Are you a cat or dog person? Dog :-)

What was your last drink? Irn Bru
Always wear your seat belt? Yes

Been in a car accident? Been in a car when someone has hit us but not been bad, Thankfully but still scary :-/

Any pet peeves? People spitting, not using their manners....generally rudeness

Favourite pizza topping? Tuna(I know odd) sweetcorn, or chicken peppers
Favourite flower? Tulip
Favourite ice cream? Toffee
Favourite fast food restaurant?Maccy D's
How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Never had one

From whom did you get your last email? I'm not sure

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Mac prob!

Do anything spontaneous? I can't remember atm :-/

Like your job? Yeah it's ok
Broccoli? I don't mind it
What was your favourite holiday? Orlando Flo, but Ive loved many for many reason's :-)

Last person you went out to dinner with? My Hunny bun :-)
What are you listening to right now? The birds outside

What is your favourite colour? Red
How many tattoos do you have? No, not yet hehe
How many people are you tagging for this quiz? No one, just fancied doing it

What time is it? 20.07

Coffee? No thanks, im not a tea, coffee drinker

Please feel free to do this :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment