09/01/2011

JAN SALE HAUL!!!! :-)

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to share with you some of my recent purchases in the sales...
First of all some bits from the M&S outlet store...

Hello Kitty pj's £13
Hello Kitty socks 3pairs £2.50
Note paper in a box £1.00

The onto Next...
Brown, real leather boots £30 (not sure on original price)

Then the Body shop..



Buy 3 sales items get the 4th free!!
Moringa gift set was £5-was £10
Eye shadow cube £5-was £16
Eye shadow palettes £5 each- was £10

Then onto Oasis...

Purple dress £10
Green/white dress £18 was £75
Earrings (sorry your can't see them) £1 was £8

And last but not least Boots...
Hello Kitty mini crimpers £14.99
Revlon color stay in Ivory 110 £9.49 was £12.49
Avril Lavigne, Forbidden perfume with clutch bag & lotion £10.

And that's everything so far, I think I'm be saving my money now though..well I'm gunna try.
What did you all buy in the sales?
Hope you enjoyed my post :-)
Have a fab Sunday evening xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! U got that Avril Forbidden Rose perfume set for only 10 quid!!!????!!! what??!!
    wow =) thats actually reli cool lol and I love the hello kitty stuff =) actually I love all of it! ♥♥♥
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Aw Thanks so much for your comment, made me smile :-)
    Yeah the perfume was a bargain, and it didn't look like it was on sale either. Unfortunately they didn't have any left in the Boots when I looked recently :(, it's a fab present to I think :-)....Love the smell.
    Yeah I know I'm no 5 yr old but hey Hello Kitty's fab :-) lol. Thanks so much!!! xxx
    Hope your having a nice wkend :)

    ReplyDelete