14/10/2011

I Love a girly read...

Hey all!

Just wanted to share with you a book I've started to read at the mo, it's called The Singles Girl's To-Do List by Lindsey Kelk....



And although I'm only on chapter 6, I love it :)

I bought it as I love Lindsey's I heart books :D
Which are I heart New York, I heart Hollywood, I heart Paris and next will be I heart Las Vegas :D which is fab as I've just been there lol. That's not out until 8th December but it's already on my Christmas list :)


I cannot wait for this....perfect girly reads :D

Have you ladies read any of them? and what do you think?

Sorry it's a bit short and sweet today....I hope your all well?

Love

Sarah

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I waaant thiiis books !! Thesee kinds of books I love to read the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    Yeah there fab reads...I recommend them for sure :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo i need to get vegas! :) I've read all these!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lucy :D
    I cannot wait for Vegas either...not to long now! eek lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I do love a good book! These all look fab, can't believe iv never heard of them before though!
    I LOVE sophie kinsella, have you ever read any of her books?

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete