06/10/2011

I'm back!!! :)

Hey everyone...How you all doing?

As you may of seen in my last post I mentioned being away on holiday, well now I'm back and back with a holiday haul for you! all bargains of course! :)

Forever 21


Bargains!

Sketcher Bobs


Sephora


Victoria secret's


Swarovski


Coach


Juicy Couture



Cute things!


A&F



Hollister


Island Girl nails


So that's the lot!
What do you think?

Wish I could of got more now, but hope you like to :)
I will do swatches of the polishes for you soon.

Hope your all ok...

Thank you for your continued support!!!

Love

Sarah

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love these hauls! Great finds and everything is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yay hope you had a super duper holiday?! =DDD
    I read your comment a while ago via email and thought id replied but I guess I forgot to! Lol anyway I just replied =]
    WOW amazing haul!!! LOVE it all! wow can't wait to see you swatching away with those new polishes! =)))
    Hope to talk to you soon =)

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all...Aww Thank you ladies :))) glad you like what you saw :D
    I hope your all doing OK?
    Hey Sarah, I had a fab time away was glad to be able to have the experience in both place, not sure I have said where I went but was LA and Vegas :) Not sure I go to either again but was defo worth seeing :)
    I will swatch them all, for you and everyone to see :) would of bought more if I could of lol.
    Glad to see your back to :D

    Thanks again for all your comments...
    Lots of love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Sara I spelt your name with a H :/ sorry hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again!
    WOW la and vegas?! Amazingness! I'm so glad you had a fab time, and haha I'm like that too, once i'v seen one place I'l want to see another and not go back to the same one!
    Aw yay thank you, i'm really looking forward seeing them all =)
    LOL it's fine! Don't worry, I don't mind at all!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete