05/03/2011

13 questions :)

QUESTIONS...
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogger community?
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
10. Favorite number
11. Two hobbies
12. Two pet peeves
13. Guilty Pleasure

ANSWERS...
1. I don't go to Starbucks much because I'm not much of a hot drinker, I usually just drink hot chocolate but not regularly :p
2. Jeans, I do love em!
3. I'm a short ass haha ;)
4. Just do more traveling because I love it :)
5. I do have a thing for crisps :)
6. Erm Do what you can, with what you have, where you are and Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
7. I like all the lovely people that follow and comment and I feel Ive spoken to some really genuine people it means so much to me :) and I dislike nastiness but I will say I haven't seen much of that here but we should all be kind to one another whether we agree to disagree :)
8. At the moment Jessie J
9. Casual, comfortable but I do love to dress and slap loads of make up on when I can ;)
10. 3
11. Apart from Blogging, Photography & making cupcakes!
12. Rudeness! grrr hate it, seeing people spit errr! and there's more lol.
13. Chocolate defo! love it :p

Thanks to Izzy for letting me do this :)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey =)
    I read all of it and haha so funny how for the 1st question I would have answered it exactly the same as you did!!! Lol and btw..i think you missed out answering no. 12...two pet peeves?

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Sara :) Hope your having a nice weekend?
    Haha excellent :) Can't beat a nice hot choccie every now and then :p. Oh yeah, opps I didn't even notice...will do that now, Thanks :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey =) Aw yes thanks weekend is good =) Yours going alright?? Hehe people spitting is sooo annoying lol... especially when they do it just as you walk past =S aarrgh.
    lol
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I'm glad you've have a good one! just goes way to quickly :(, mines been good thank u :)
    Ah yeah isn't it so yuck...ew yeah I hate that to :(.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete