12/03/2011

Models own crackle polish :)

Hello :) I hope your all having a fab weekend so far.
Hence the title this post is all about the new Models own smash up crackle nail polish.
When I heard about this I was very happy indeed, as I as much as I like the Barry M's version of the crackle nail polish I really would love that in different colors.
Models own have teamed up with a London based nail salon WAH to create this new Smash Up collection, they come in 9 different colors!!! and here they are...


Apart from the black one I want them all!!! haha :)
What color/s do you want?

Priced £6 each, you can get the black and silver from Boots exclusively on 20th April. And the other colors you will be able to buy from the Models own website from April http://www.modelsownit.com/.

Thanks for reading

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I thought we could buy them all in boots. What a shame:( I would like the pink one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I wish they sold them all in Boots, but sadly not :(. Yeah the pink is pretty, and will look fab with white underneath! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I didn't like the Barry m crackle nail polish but these colours look so pretty! I'll be trying some of them out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tess! I agree these colors look so pretty and I think they will look fab on :) I'm defo looking forward to trying some of them out...Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in ♥ with the pink, silver and turquoise ones but nooo why aren't they all available in boots??!! =S
    lol they'r all gorgeous and I can't wait to see swatches of them =) wonder if they'l crack just as good as the barry m one...
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know:( I heard they weren't and have heard that more than once, but you never know they may sell them later on...we shall see, but I wish they would as it would make it easier for me.
    Same here I cannot wait to see how they all come out :) I'm a sucker for things like this :p hehe. I hope they turn out to be just as good if not better! :) will try and get my hand on the some, if not one....I can't wait! :))) yipeee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete