11/03/2011

LOLA!!!

Last week Debenhams had a sale on and I always love a sale! don't we all hey?
I popped in and picked up a few items and one of them was the velvet edition of Lola by Marc Jacobs, it was the only one there and when I looked at the price I was instantly drawn in. I grabbed it and asked one of the sale assistance if there was a tester bottle anywhere and luckily there was :). I instantly loved the smell so bought it!


WAS £45
SALE PRICE £22.50! what a bargain hey!?
50ml

Have you bought any bargains lately?

7 comments:

  1. Thats a great bargain!! Lola is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! :) Can't beat a bargain eh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's almost worth it for the bottle alone :) does smell gorge too though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh wow! Bargainisious indeed =P I lurve the smell of Lola...but I wonder if this smells differently to the normal version?
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, Yeah I know! lol the bottles so pretty :) I defo won't be throwing it in the bin when it's all used. Thanks for your comment! :))
    xxx

    Hey Sara, lol yeah I couldn't believe it! :), it's so gorgeous which is the main thing...yeah I think is the exact same smell as the original :)
    Have a fab weekend all!!!
    xxx
    xxx

    ReplyDelete