26/04/2011

Liebster Blog Award!!


A massive THANK YOU TO Sara at http://sara-loves-pretty-little-things.blogspot.com/ (sorry my link thing won't work :(). for giving me this award...I really does make me smile when what you doing gets noticed and it's all worth it :D I'm very happy bunny right now...So Thank you Sara :D


The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs. So my choices are:

Sara...http://sara-loves-pretty-little-things.blogspot.com/
Her blog is about nail's/nail paints/mani's (which I love), nail art :) She really is a talented lady! Sara's nails always look amazing and to top that off she really is a lovely person and 9 times out of 10 I will get comments from her :D Also she was one of the first people to comment :) . She has a giveaway right now, ending May 1st...so check her out!!!

Izzy...http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/
Her blog is full of lots of things from fashion looks to Videos of her singing & cooking! Again Izzy was one of the first people to follow & comment on my blog :D
I think her blog is fab, she updates it a lot and really puts a lot of effort into it, which is fab!. Please go and see what you think....

KatXoXo...http://peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.com/
I haven't followed her for a long time, but ever now and then I get lovely comments from her and it's so nice!. Her blogs about life, reviews, cute things and many more! I love that :D She's a really nice person to, and I am looking forward to seeing more! :D

Sorry about the none link thingy....but please copy and paste :D
Also I want to thank all of my followers for following and your lovely comments :) If I could have more than 3 then I would chose you all!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your award!! thats really awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aHH THANK YOU HUN!!
    That really made my dayy!
    Your so sweet xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D You deserve it! And thank you too! =D
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award girly! You deserve it!! And thank you SO much for mine :) It means so much to me ♥
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete