16/04/2011

Quite Cute mini Haul :)

I mentioned a few posts ago about the latest Mac Quite cute collection and I just wanted to show the 2 products I bought, I would of bought more if I had the money but still I'm happy with what I got.
As I don't live 5 mins away from a Mac counter I usually buy online if I can, but when I went to have a look a what they had they had suspended temporarily online purchasing but could still browse the site and so I when I got an email to say they were back up and running I ordered away, I had free delivery which is always good and a free gift! :)
So here's what I got...



Play Time and Candy yum-yum lipsticks
Mac's Haute and naughty mascara which was free!! love anything that's free lol :)

Candy Yum Yum is very bright, hot pink. Not something I would wear every day but I love it! as it's a matte it makes it long lasting on the lips.
Play time is a sheer color but wearable and I would wear everyday...I like this lots! Having not long received them both I haven't worn them lots but so far so good from what I have! :)

Thanks for reading lovelies :D

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh cute haul =)
    The lipsticks looks so pretty =) Is Play Time lilac?
    Btw would you add a pic of the mascara wand please?? I wanna see what the brush looks like =)
    Thanks =)

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind doing reviews and swatches hun?
    Great haul, lovely stuff :)
    izzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara...thank you :) Yes Play time is a lilac, I will do some swatches and of course I will take a pic of the wand for you....I will do a post :)
    xxx

    Izzy I will do a post about them soon...:)
    Thanks hun
    xxx

    ReplyDelete